Tell us what adventures you'd create. Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: October, 2011
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Jewish Social (“Jewish Social”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all new users who register on our site on or after the Effective Date. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. If you do not agree to our practices, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with Jewish Social at www.jewishsocial.org, and any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, city-specific, or other area-specific sites we offer (collectively, the "Sites").
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at email@example.com.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
Jewish Social uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Sites
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Facilitate orders for Jewish Social, including their purchase and redemption;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- Track redemption of Jewish Social and perform other analytics;
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Jewish Social services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Jewish Social and our merchants and business partners, such as Groupon news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site.