Tell us what adventures you'd create. Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use JewishSocial is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- Are 13 years of age or older, but are 18 years of age or older to purchase any Deal;
- Will comply with these Terms of Service;
- Will not copy or distribute any part of JewishSocial in any medium without JewishSocial's prior written authorization;
- Will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
- Are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using JewishSocial using your User ID;
- Will not use JewishSocial to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
- Will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on JewishSocial for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Are solely responsible for your Content submissions, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content;
- Represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, permissions, and consents to use and authorize JewishSocial to use any and all Content submitted by you to JewishSocial in accordance with the licenses granted in this Agreement;
- Hereby grant each JewishSocial user, whether using JewishSocial or an application authorized by JewishSocial but developed via a third-party developer, a non-exclusive license to access the Content you submit through JewishSocial and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through JewishSocial's functionality and under these Terms of Service;
- Will not submit Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to JewishSocial; and
- Hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
JewishSocial relies on User IDs to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorized to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we’ve issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
Non-Confidentiality, Security and Privacy
You understand that much of the information that you submit to us (such as postings and invitations) is submitted precisely for the purpose of disclosure in a variety of ways by JewishSocial, and therefore such information is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Other information, such as credit card information provided in connection with the purchase of an Event, is maintained with appropriate privacy and security protections. You agree that information provided to us in connection with the purchase of an Event, other than your credit card information, may be disclosed by us to the JewishSocial Merchant for their commercial purposes including to provision the Deal.
General Rules of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Site and Services a good experience for all of our users, so you agree not to do any of the following:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- Upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors;
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- Upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- Use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- Use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services; or
- Impersonate another user.